Are you an experienced SEM Manager/Analysts? We're looking for a candidate to create, manage, and execute paid search campaigns for clients across multiple industries and search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Ensure client satisfaction through tactical execution of paid search campaigns while communicating with clients and internal team members. Drive performance-driven campaigns that clearly identify the clients business goals and execute a growth-oriented strategy to align with their goals.
QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create, manage, and execute paid search campaigns, including, but not limited to, account set up, strategy, and day to day management.
• Constant client communication via emails, phone calls or other forms of communication.
• Increase the effectiveness of paid search campaigns through monitoring and testing keywords, ad copy, and keyword bids.
• Analyze client account trends as well as qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates to clients and account teams.
• Monitor paid search trends, best practices, and techniques to keep up to date on paid search knowledge.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of paid search platforms including Google Ads and Bing Ads.
• Experience in bid management platforms.
• Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Advanced knowledge of "conversion tracking implementation" in Google Tag Manager.
• Knowledge of how to use Excel functions such as pivot tables, index match, v-lookup, sumifs, charts.
• Ability to independently identify and perform common paid search tasks such as keyword bid optimization, ad copy optimization, and landing page optimization advise.
• Ability to work from home/self-managed.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
• 2 to 3 years of experience in paid search campaign management.
• Google Ads Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping and Google Analytics certified.
• College degree in a related field such as business, marketing, advertising, finance, or econ, or equivalent is a plus.
• Digital agency experience a plus.